Date(s) - 04/04/2019 - 05/04/2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Dainton Golf Club,
Whatever our circumstances we can choose to be agents of wellbeing and activists for thriving.
A practical workshop for navigating challenges & opportunities at work, at home and in your community
In this two-day hands-on workshop, you will be asked to select at least one real-life challenge you are engaged with – no matter how difficult. We will show you how to apply insightful scientific perspectives based on complexity principles and neuroscience to enable you to work more effectively and joyfully.
In this workshop you will learn to
- apply a practical six-stage holistic, scientific approach to more effectively engage your most significant encounters and everyday tests
- differentiate between complicated and complex challenges, which demand going beyond paradigms of best practice
- clarify your unique contribution and impact on the specific contexts you are addressing
- acquire a deeper strategic understanding of how to navigate complex situations
- develop practical insights and adaptive intelligence that will help you face the present and the future with renewed energy, confidence and wellbeing.
• Michelle Le Vieux
• Jane Pightling
• Claudius van Wyk
Further info from : ET Holistic Wellness Group
COURSE FEE: £245
Call or email us to find out more, book your place or please enquire about limited discounted places. Phone: 07591 706137 or Email: ETGroupcom@gmail.com