Date(s) - 13/09/2019 - 15/09/2019
How can we build wellbeing together – in our lives, with others and in harmony with nature?
Climate change, high inequality and rising levels of mental distress are just some of the challenges we face in today’s world. At NOW, we’re working to build the movement that’s embedding wellbeing in our businesses, policymaking, homes and communities.
From 13 to 15 September 2019 we’ll bring together leading thinkers and activists in the happiness and wellbeing movement. Together we’ll map how we can build a future of wellbeing for individuals, communities, and society as a whole.
Join us at the second Building Wellbeing Together weekend event at the beautiful Hawkwood College in Stroud, UK.
2017’s Building Wellbeing Together event featured inspiring speakers, embodied activities and wellbeing fans. All in a beautiful setting. Click the video below for a flavour of the weekend!
Building Wellbeing Together 2019 will feature three incredible keynote speakers:
- Satish Kumar will speak on his new book Elegant Simplicity
- Mark Williamson of Action for Happiness will share stories of life at the heart of the happiness movement
- Jennifer Wallace of the Carnegie UK Trust will reveal how to boost wellbeing through community work and public policy.
Alongside these inspirational speakers, we’ve got an exciting lineup of workshop leaders, including:
- Jane Acton of Nature Workshops
- Ruth Davey of Look Again
- Jane Pightling of Evolutionary Connections
- Alex Nunn of Action for Happiness and our very own Flo Scialom
- Lorna Brocksopp of Joyful Simplicity
With breathtaking grounds and nourishing cuisine, we’ve got all the ingredients for a joyful weekend.
Tickets are available now for £205 to £315 per person, depending on the level of accommodation. Early bird tickets will go quickly. Be in the first 20 people to book and you’ll save £25!
Some discounted places are available. Contact email@example.com if you’d like to apply for a bursary.
We look forward to welcoming you there in September!