Date(s) - 06/05/2022 - 24/06/2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Gain a complete understanding of carbon reduction in eight easy, positive and uplifting sessions.
This course from The Resurgence Trust and Carbon Savvy gives you a complete overview of how carbon footprints work, the global, national and individual perspectives, the fastest ways to save CO2 and how this can raise our quality of life.
The course features expert guest speakers from diverse fields who share their knowledge and experience on the road to net zero.
Find out more and book your place here.
Who is the course for?
Sustainability officers, councillors, teachers, decision makers and individuals who wish to learn more about CO2 emissions and be fully empowered to make decisions and communicate with others on this vital topic.
What you will learn
- How the carbon cycle works
- Global, national and individual footprints and how contraction and convergence links these
- Key elements of a UK carbon footprint and the fastest ways to reduce it
- How individual footprints drive system change
- The five major lifestyle areas and how to save CO2 in each
- What psychologists say makes us happy and how this links to saving CO2
- Why a positive, guilt-free approach is more effective and how to make it fun
A Carbon Ambassadors Certificate will be awarded to participants who attend all eight sessions. Sessions are recorded and available for viewing on catch-up.